Leaping leftovers, today is Christmas. YASSSSS! A very merry happy awesome Christmas Day from all of us here at team Bonds.
How is your day going so far? Have you…
– Unwrapped all the presents under the tree, including those who were actually meant for Aunty Jan? Oops!
– Commenced the day of eating ALL the food by firing up the barbie for a hearty brekkie of bacon and eggs?
– Made a quick dash to the seafood market to stock up on fresh prawns for lunch?
– Sprinted around the house with the vacuum in preparation for the hordes of guests who’ll soon be descending upon your doorstep?
– Pulled out all those gifts your in-laws have given you over the years and put them on display?
– Accidentally overcooked the Christmas ham and wondering how to break the news to your family? Eep!
– Fallen into a food coma on the couch, pretending to nap when you should be doing the washing up?
– Hid yourself from the kids, who want you to check out their cool new Xbox/iPad/tech thingy?
– Tried to avoid that that rello, who got stuck into the Baileys early and has cracked out the Bing Crosby Christmas album?
– Done all of the above and now you’re ready for bed?
Ahhh… Christmas – gotta love it. See you on the flip side!